For Investors

  • Current ownership: LLC in US, Delaware with the possibility of reorganization into S-Corporate.
  • The founders own 70% of the project. The remaining 30% of the project is available for purchase and is managed by a company led by the founders.
  • Round "A", volume 10% of the available 30% of the project. Round "A" is attended by no more than 5 investors. Round cost: $ 300,000. The purpose of the investment is research and marketing.
  • The M4E (Media for equity) format is being considered, but no more than 3% of the round.
Contacts: v@meteoagent.com